How to Run the PredictProtein Machine Image on Amazon EC2
From Rost Lab Open
This procedure assumes that:
- This procedure assumes that you have an Amazon Web Services account, if you don't have one, create an AWS account.
Using the PredictProtein Machine Image
- Login into your AWS Managment Console
- Click on "Launch Instance"
- Select the tab from "Community AMIs"
- Search for the following id: ami-39db0f50
- Click on "select"
- Select the desired parameters in the wizard
- You have to login with the user ubuntu instead of root, so your connection string should look like this:
ssh -i xxx.pem email@example.com
- When you connect the first time, you will see the license agreements (step over them with the space bar)
- After the login you will find usage examples in the manual pages referenced there, e.g.: